datetime=”2020-04-14T23:45:54-05:00″>April 14, 2020April 14, 2020
During a live Instagram Q&A with Craig Conover, Southern Charm EP Whitney Sudler-Smith talked about being quarantined at the Isaac Jenkins Mikell House in Charleston.
View this post on Instagram
St. Paddy’s has a different vibe this year. Rest assured we heard many of your outcries and death threats, which we for some reason normalize/internalize, and are practicing social distancing. @wsudlersmith was gracious enough to provide us with the Bourbon, which we had to pick up once he placed it down on the ground away from us. SIDE NOTE: The price of the bourbon he supplied increased with every story he told #20feet
Originally, Whitney was in the Holy City because Bravo was shooting season 6 of the “reality” series. However, the Corona crisis sidelined production.
Though he lives in Los Angeles, he decided to stick around Charleston to make sure his mom stays safe.
“This horrible thing hit so I’m here overseeing, overlooking my mom (to) make sure she’s safe. Make sure Michael is safe. And we’re here holed up, quarantining,” he said.
He also pointed out, more than once, that he is the actual owner of the Isaac Jenkins Mikell House.
The more you know.
Here are a few other tidbits we learned during the session, which included a cameo by Shep at one point:
- Whitney cast Craig on the series because the cast needed “some kind of semi-good looking guy.” His words, not mine.
- Whitney is one of Craig’s “favorite people on the planet. He is hysterical, you can’t make that stuff up.”
- Whitney holds the phone like a dad where he’s so intent on reading the questions, you can only see the top of his head, according to Craig.
- Landon is in LA. “I like Landon” Whitney said. “For whatever reason she wasn’t cut out for the show.”
- The movie Whitney produced called Ultrasuede: In Search of Halston is currently available on Amazon Prime.
- Whitney is single but has a girlfriend in Austria – not sure how to interpret this one, y’all.
- When asked if he denied f*cking Kathryn, Whitney said, “It’s TV, baby.”
- Craig is single but he’s “having a great time.” He’s dating and happy, he says.
- Shep is dating his dog.
- Whitney calls Shep’s dating show, Relationshep, “The best thing ever on TV.”
- Craig will trade his own happiness for other people’s happiness any day, or so he says.
- If Whitney wasn’t locked in his house, he would never do something like this. He thinks they (IG lives, we assume) are “cheesy and embarrassing.”
- Craig and Shep end calls saying “Love you.” How freaking adorable is that?
I dumped out before Whitney started shredding on the guitar because these lives are massively long. But totally worth logging on to because you never know what will happen. Or better yet, what will be said.
Featured photo via @wsudlersmith on Instagram.
Want more Southern Charm?
Check out these posts: